I'm sure tomorrow will be a better day!
26 March 2011
YAY!!! A new blog just got born in the world of Blogs! ^^From today onwards, I am going to start using this blog le! :D
I will try to find time everyday to post.
Today I went to SP to buy laptop for schoolwork. Quite surprised that there weren't as many people as I thought it would have... Took the whole morning to configure the notebook...Feel that I wasted the whole morning for nothing... But looking as a bright side, I settled this thing early! I'm sure there will be more people tomorrow... Guess now I have to start packing for the upcoming FOC Camp @ SP this Monday.
Then after the troublesome configuration was completed, I went for CO(Chinese Orchestra) practice. Rather shock to see Luke there too... Wonder why he was there o.0
Two weeks to performance le!!! But I don't seem to feel the pressure unlike the other times... Practice ended early today for some reason...
为什么我就是开不了口跟你讲话呢?