I'm sure tomorrow will be a better day!
31 March 2011
Today went out with the most of the guys(I really mean guys, no girls) of SE7EN CLUES for buffet at Orchard Cineleisure. :DAt first it was a group outing, but some girls cmi, Mama and Eunice got sick and so we asked all the girls not to come (a bit awkward right? 1 girl 7 guys). And that's how it ended up to be a Only-Guys buffet.
And I found out something! I was the 1st to arrive... -.- I felt so dumb standing at the front of the passenger service of Somerset Mrt Station. After everyone arrived, we headed for Cineleisure!!! And may the buffet START!!! :DDD I ate so many sushi and sashimi... Still impressed with Gerald with the way he eat finish all the Salmon sashimi he ordered.
After the stomach-filling buffet, Cleon joined us. He seems to be stoning there... I guessed he was worn out from his training ba. Then we all went home after that...
After a day of food, I was so energized. On-ed FB, msn and started chatting and chatting. Before I knew, it was nearly 12. And all hell broke loose in me. As ordered by ahgong Kash, we were to spam Auntie Geraldine's (Auntie Gerry's) and Uncle JiaSheng (He doesn't want me to call him uncle) FB wall as they were the Camp Chief and Ass. Camp Chief.......and it was APRIL'S FOOL once the clock struck 12.00AM. So after all the spamming (to 2am), I couldn't take it anymore. Fb keep on saying I spam too fast -.- (that's the idea of spamming) then have to slow down... so I gave up trying to spam other people's Fb wall. Then after the 1st round of spamming on Auntie Gerry's wall, she claims that she gotten over 1.6 k (1600) comments! HAHA That was like... DAMN A LOT SIO!! Hope her good luck if she still haven't finish deleting all those notifications sent by Fb to her email. ^^
That's about all. Can't wait to go JB tomorrow (when I wake up :D)