About Me?

JiaXuan
DFST
The rest are for me to know and for you to find out :D

What I want?
- For poly life to start!
- Make more friends!
- Study hard!!



Friends

YanTing
Kelvin L

Revisit the Past

March 2011
April 2011
May 2011

© Credits
Designer : coldwindz
Photobucket.
Blogger.
Blogskins.
Basecodes: x
Brushes : x
Image : x
Fonts: x
I'm sure tomorrow will be a better day!
我跟你说再见是希望能见你多一次


06 April 2011
Came back from CLS Outing @ Sentosa!!! :D
Went to harbourfront area to have breakfast with SE7EN CLUES and the GLs, some OCs and All-stars! Then met up with the others at Level 3 of Vivo. Proceeded to Tanjong Beach (if I'm not wrong) for GAMES!!! Played lots of games, gotten crazy and TUNA ROLL!!! Really GG!

As usual, playing on the beach = getting wet. So with the seawater and the Bright hot Sun, Die Die Confirm Plus chop will kena sunburn D: So far only face got sunburn so far T.T

Went to have dinner with the CLS at the Stage at the top floor. After dinner, everyone somehow gotten crazy... started shouting like nobody's business. Shouted, Cheered, took many photos and everything crazy ^^. Around 9-9.30, left Vivo and headed for home. But had a talk to papa mama...

Once I reach home, the first thing that I was thinking was WATER!!!! I was too damn thirsty!!! Throat gotten so dry that it's causing me to cough now and then :( I gotta drink more water from now on!!!

Going to sleep soon. Cya :D

默默地从远处看,不知道我应该做什么。。。