About Me?

JiaXuan
DFST
The rest are for me to know and for you to find out :D

What I want?
- For poly life to start!
- Make more friends!
- Study hard!!



Friends

YanTing
Kelvin L

Revisit the Past

March 2011
April 2011
May 2011

© Credits
Designer : coldwindz
Photobucket.
Blogger.
Blogskins.
Basecodes: x
Brushes : x
Image : x
Fonts: x
I'm sure tomorrow will be a better day!
我跟你说再见是希望能见你多一次


15 April 2011
Forgotten to update on 13 and 14 April. :( Shall make a super long post.

13 April 2011:
Went to SP for freshmen bonding and SPICE Training. Decided to meet the class outside the MRT Station, when I myself, don't even remember my classmates faces clearly. And the station was over-crowded with students of different faculties. But somehow, I mistaken everyone were from CLS cos' I thought there's only one faculty. LOL! Looked left and right, search high and low, but still I could only recognize some faces only. It took me seconds once I used the phone to locate my classmates. :/

Next, we proceeded to the PolyCentre where we had bonding games. Was it me or what? It seems as though everyone was still shy. Not much people spoke up. All I saw was campers of CLS talking to each other. :( When it was time for a match between different classes, everything changed. Some that were quiet became so alive! They played the games so seriously. One of the matches that I had the most impression was the final match of the sash-snatching game, when there only left 2 girls. One pulled the shirt of another as if she's going to reap apart her shirt.

Went for lunch with my classmates. As usual, they were quiet. I tried to talk to them, but it continued to be a Q&A session. Why is it so hard to get the girls to speak up more? Joked around with my Kopi gao gaO gAO GAO (Thick coffee ^^)

Finished lunch and headed to T334 (Teaching block 3, 3rd floor, 4th room). Still not familiar with school compound. Had to look at the map now and then. :/ Nearly got lost. Finally, after walking so long, we finally found the Com Lab.

To tell you the truth, I find the SPICE Training rather useless. We could have seen the slideshow at home.

Anyways, went home with a big tin can for next day's flag day at Tanjong Pagar. :)

14 April 2011:
FLAG DAY!!! ^^
Did a dumb thing before I made my way to Tanjong Pagar Mrt Station.
I went to put coins into the can. :/ And then realize that coin sound was heard when I put the can in my bag while walking. Ended up having to hold on to the can on the whole Journey.

Tiring day indeed. Walked and talked. But mostly talking. If not for talking, I don't think many people would donate. The worst person I encountered was an uncle. He seems to be an anti-Japan person. I asked if he would like to make a donation that will partially go to the President's Challenge and the Mercy Relief. Then he heard the word Japan he keep on complaining. How suay was that? :/

Went back to SP to count the amount that we collected. So happy that I collected $150.41 plus 5cents worth of Ringgit. My class total amount is around $850. Although it wasn't much, but I played my part in helping the needy. :)

That's all for now. Have fun reading :)

To tell you the truth, I'm getting tired of being so cheerful all the time, although I'm probably seen as being crazy. I also want to be quiet sometimes. Now would be a good time. How I wish I could stone in school and not get bothered by others. ARGH!!!! How am I going to do that??