I'm sure tomorrow will be a better day!
27 April 2011
FUNNN!!!!!TODAY WAS A FULLY PACKED DAY!!! 4hours of continuous lessons. Nearly died in class. After that was fun, fun and MORE FUN!!! Went for the CCA openhouse!! Go a booth, take a brochure. Go another booth, take another brochure. End up taking lots of brochure, but the thing is that all the brochure was gone. Don't know where I placed them (AND I DIDN'T LITTER! I SWEAR!!!)
Anyways, signed up Adventure Club(if that's what it's called) and Piano Ensemble(Dragged by salanne[pronounced as xiao anne] and Ivyyy). Hope I enjoy myself in these two CCAs!! Its going to busy when CCA starts.
Went for the briefing of the CLS recruitment. Considered very long and finally decided to try to be in the Management Committee. Going for Assistant Social Head, Assistant Quartermaster, and Assistant Public Relations Head. The interview is going to be tomorrow. Not sure if I'm going to get the position, but I BELIEVE THAT I CAN GET IT!!!
It's going to be another long day tomorrow. Lesson start from 8a.m. to 5p.m. and then the interview. JIAYOU JIAXUAN!!! 9 hours of lessons ain't going to defeat you!!!
Confused. Having a dilemma of what to choose...