I'm sure tomorrow will be a better day!
11 April 2011
New school, new friends, new life, new beginning. First day of Freshmen Orientation Programme (FOP)
Went for lunch with Se7en Clues @ food court 3. I felt so remorseful. T.T And it's all my own fault. I blame no one but myself. I wasted food! D: Ate breakfast at 10 a.m. then went to for lunch at 11.30 a.m. Somemore, I go buy 2 veg 1 meat economical rice. No wonder can't eat finish. -.- I'm really sorry for wasting food. :( That will be the last time!!
After the over-filling lunch, went to the convention centre(cc) where I have to squeeze into the tuna-packed centre with other freshies queuing up to get name list of our classes and the freebies! A file with a 2gb thumbdrive (SO AWESOME!) pilot pen, pencil and highlighter, and an orientation SP Shirt. Proceeded to the lecture hall inside the cc to watch performances and welcoming speech by the Principal and other staffs.
After the welcoming speech by the Principal, went to a classroom to meet my Private Tutor (PT) and my buddy class, class 21!! Btw, I'm in class 22 if you didn't know. My class is somewhat noisy. Haha cos' got ME, MINJIE AND QIN LIN(a new friend, who is also noisy, met while queuing for the name list, and a friend of Gerald). We 3 are the POWER-PACK of CLASS 22!! The buddy class was rather quiet, as compared to mine that is. The PT is very kind! Hope we will get along well with her for this semester. When it was time to appoint the class rep, ass. class rep, treasurer, and ass. treasurer, it seems as though only Min Jie and I was volunteering. Haha We are both crazy! I'M THE CLASS REP. !!! ^^ Min Jie became the ass. treasurer. The funny thing is that the CCA points are only given to the class rep, ass. class rep and treasurer. Then Min Jie didn't realize. I was laughing my lungs out. Haha First day of being Class Rep. and I already have a task to do. Have to help one of my classmates, who was absent today, to collect the FO folder, flag day shirt and the thermometer. I guess its my role to help my classmates. :D
Then when things went so smoothly, it just got to downpour. -.- Dampen my mood :( Lucky nothing on after FOP. :)
BUH BYE!