About Me?

JiaXuan
DFST
The rest are for me to know and for you to find out :D

What I want?
- For poly life to start!
- Make more friends!
- Study hard!!



Friends

YanTing
Kelvin L

Revisit the Past

March 2011
April 2011
May 2011

© Credits
Designer : coldwindz
Photobucket.
Blogger.
Blogskins.
Basecodes: x
Brushes : x
Image : x
Fonts: x
I'm sure tomorrow will be a better day!
我跟你说再见是希望能见你多一次


02 April 2011
Today was awesome I guess.
Woke up at 10.30AM.
Had an AWESOME SLEEP!!! In addition with a sweet sweet dream!!! ^^
SHIOK AR!!!!
Then after having a delicious breakfast and a bit of slacking, I started to convert the score sheet of a song, as tasked by YanRu last saturday (用华文来讲就是把一份谱从五线谱反成简谱。). Finally had the time to do it after the camp and outings. So this sheet of music score took me the rest of the morning to complete. Not sure the GaoHu(高胡) People can read my handwriting o.O Anyway, it was a ACCOMPLISHMENT!!! Felt the weight on my shoulders got lifted away :D

Then I looked at the time. I was LATE!!!! Quickly get ready to go for CO Practice (weekly).
Today's practice was special. We had Kelvin Gorgor to join us for practice today! Practice was as usual. But with one more week left before the performance start (on 16/4)! ARGH!!! WHY TIME FLY SO FAST?!?!? It only seemed yesterday that I just started practicing for the songs only T.T


你的出现让我怀疑我的出现是否太早或太迟。。。