About Me?

JiaXuan
DFST
The rest are for me to know and for you to find out :D

What I want?
- For poly life to start!
- Make more friends!
- Study hard!!



Friends

YanTing
Kelvin L

Revisit the Past

March 2011
April 2011
May 2011

© Credits
Designer : coldwindz
Photobucket.
Blogger.
Blogskins.
Basecodes: x
Brushes : x
Image : x
Fonts: x
I'm sure tomorrow will be a better day!
我跟你说再见是希望能见你多一次


09 April 2011
Today went for the usual CO practice every Saturday. Now that I come to think of it, it's going to become an endangered form of music culture.... Not much people know of it and don't know how to appreciate it. Will this culture be extinct someday??? Most people only know of bands only...

Next week is the day of performance. Lots of new faces appeared for practice today. Can't wait!

Freshmen Orientation is going to start this coming Monday. Will get to see the faces of my classmates! DFST/FT/1B/22 !!! Though my class seem to be over-populated with girls. Around 6 guys and 12 girls. But still, hope I will get along with them.

Random thought here. Why is it that cartoons make no sense and logic even though they're produced by adults?

BUHBYE