I'm sure tomorrow will be a better day!
03 April 2011
Today went out with Ah Gong (Kash), Mama (JunRu), Uncle (Caleb) and Brother (Gerald) for breakfast. :D It was a rather impromptu outing. Woke up at 7am in the morning...
Then went down to the lobby(1st floor) to wait for Uncle Caleb before proceeding to Woodlands to meet with Mama before Ah Gong drive us to AMK.
We chat a lot about all the unexplainable stuff. Trust me, you don't want to know.
After that, went to AMK Hub to accompany Mama to buy her sports shoes. First time I see a girl take less than 30mins to shop and select what to buy. AWESOME!!! ^^
Went home straight after that. Played piano for a while and then start using the computer :D
Dosed off just now while typing this post. Guess I was really tired >.<
I shall go have another cup of coffee or something to keep myself awake. Ciaos! :D
STUPID COM!! THE 'i' BUTTON GOT PROBLEM!!! DONT ALLOW ME TO USE SHIFT TO MAKE CAPITALIZED i !!!! WALAU!!!!
人真的不可貌相!学会了一件东西: 不可以以貌取人!