I'm sure tomorrow will be a better day!
01 April 2011
Today went to JB with my family :D Did the same thing everytime I go there.Go watch movie --> Eat lunch --> Shop shop --> Buy J.CO Donuts --> Go home (TrafficJam )
Although it may sound boring, it's rather fun ^^
Went to watch HOP!!!
It's quite a good movie :D Funny! But you can learn something from this movie. Bunnies are cute when they are young, fat and ugly when they are old.
For lunch, went to the Seoul Garden to eat. Feel so fat now coz I had buffet yesterday with guys of SE7EN CLUES at a Jap buffet restaurant in Orchard Cineleisure.
And always with the last stop at the J.CO to buy Donuts :D
Went home after that. Seems that there were many tours to Malaysia. Got so many coaches >.< No wonder got traffic jam.