About Me?

JiaXuan
DFST
The rest are for me to know and for you to find out :D

What I want?
- For poly life to start!
- Make more friends!
- Study hard!!



Friends

YanTing
Kelvin L

Revisit the Past

March 2011
April 2011
May 2011

© Credits
Designer : coldwindz
Photobucket.
Blogger.
Blogskins.
Basecodes: x
Brushes : x
Image : x
Fonts: x
I'm sure tomorrow will be a better day!
我跟你说再见是希望能见你多一次


23 April 2011
Went for CO practice today. It was special today. Get to play badminton after practice. Long time since I played badminton. Played for 1.5 hours but it seems as though I only played for 10 minutes. Skills gotten noob. But most importantly, I had fun! LOTS OF FUN!!

DAMN IT!!! FORGOT TO DO HOMEWORK!!! Left one day! Oh wait... left half a day. :( Got to jolt the homework from this monday onwards!!!

OFF TO BED! THE COMFY BED!
NIGHTS!! :)