About Me?

JiaXuan
DFST
The rest are for me to know and for you to find out :D

What I want?
- For poly life to start!
- Make more friends!
- Study hard!!



Friends

YanTing
Kelvin L

Revisit the Past

March 2011
April 2011
May 2011

© Credits
Designer : coldwindz
Photobucket.
Blogger.
Blogskins.
Basecodes: x
Brushes : x
Image : x
Fonts: x
I'm sure tomorrow will be a better day!
我跟你说再见是希望能见你多一次


19 April 2011
Yesterday was the actual first day of school!! WOOOHOO!!!
Finally! After these few months!
Had I&O Chem and Engineering Maths Lectures and GenED(General Education)
Wonder why my friends said that GenEd is boring when I myself is enjoying it! It's so much fun. Get to interact with other students from different faculty of SP.
After school, went to the holy CLS CLUB ROOM!! Had lots of fun!! Met new faces!! The most EPIC was the manicure session of LILY conducted by JunRu. The idea was to make a flower in Lily's pinkie. But JunRu failed and Lily ended up having a star. HAHA Took a video of what happened. It's quite funny. Looking at everyone's reaction.

Second day of school wasn't that bad. In fact, IT WAS AWESOME!!! School started at 12! Meaning more time for me to sleep!!! HAHAHAHA Had an awesome coffee. WHITE CAFFE AMERICANO!! In short, KOPI KOSONG. No sugar syrup, no nothing. just coffee with milk. ^^ The drink was so POWERFUL! Instantly gotten high!
Went for lessons... and after that, CLS CLUB ROOM!!!

Lessons are getting more complicated and complicated. I WILL MAKE IT THROUGH! I CAN MAKE IT THROUGH!! I MUST MAKE IT THROUGH!!!